Saturday, February 16, 2013

Too much fun

Really enjoying my space in downtown Auburn.  Zola's Cafe, Sun Break Cafe, and Station Bistro all within walking distance. Lots of natural light and the movements and rhythm of a downtown.

Across the street  Auburn Ave. Theater has a variety of performance artists scheduled as well as showing some great classic movies. Recently Hitchcock's "The Birds" and this Sunday " It Happened At The World's Fair"

I'm excited to see a new business moving in. GirlDiver is moving in a few doors down from me. My family has been interested in getting scuba certified and we've only heard great things about Cindy Ross and her crew. Looking forward to talking with them about scuba.

Trying to make the most of this experience downtown. As my Dad used to say "People and experiences are what really matter, so try to keep them positive."



No comments:

Post a Comment